Checking the project readiness for the realities of the crypto community:
- Evaluation of the technical preparation of the project
- Adequate Road map, without fantastic terms
- Team readiness for ICO (20-30 check points, DD checklist)
Development of project and text architecture for White paper:
- Developing (unique) ideas for decentralization
- Developing a concept of token
- The scheme for moving data between the blockchain and the application
- The architecture of smart contracts, methods, processed information
- Protocol development and the overall ecosystem concept
- Description of used blockchain
- Protecting the project from criticism
Non-technical services: product packaging, full support, marketing, SMM, community, advertising, media, publications, bounty, competitor and market analysis, tracking, listings, blogs, content, investors – our partner performs.
– And why do you need blockchain to your project?
Many customers are absolutely sure that they justified the need for blockchain in their project. But at the first audit it turns out that the topic is not worked out and is reduced to the phrases: ‘We just need a token’ and ‘We will sell services for tokens.’
This approach will not withstand the slightest criticism in the crypto community and the campaign will not collect money. Our service is to develop a true story of justification, why do you need a blockchain and what exactly is decentralized in the project. Technical study of the concept may have a big impact on your initial idea. But the validity of blockchain ideas is more important.